The Food Industry Did It To Us!
- The sugar industry is a 2 Billion dollar industry.
- Sugar is the cause of the worldwide obesity epidemic.
- Sugar is everything we eat.
- It is in our diets from the minute we awake to the minute we go to sleep.
- It comes in so many forms and uses so many different names while hiding in plain sight.
Sugar Makes Us FAT!
- Let’s look at the damage that sugar is doing to our bodies and how the sugar industry has pushed their product on to almost every supermarket product.
- In the fifties, they paid researchers to say that it was fats in our diet not the sugars what were the cause of obesity.
Look at what the low-fat high carbohydrate diet has done to society over the last 60 years.
- Why doesn’t the label say in plain English how much sugar is in a product rather than saying how sugar in individual servings.
- Most of the food we consume in our modern diets comes in a box.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner are mostly created by the food industry at the cheapest cost and highest profit.
Nothing fits the industries requirement for cheapest and highest profit than sugar.
What Does It Do To Us!
- Fatty liver disease
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure and diabetes.
- On average, we consume 30 to 40 teaspoons of sugar every day.
- The World Health Organization recommends only 6 teaspoons a day.
- It’s not our willpower, it’s the fact that sugar is in everything we eat.
It’s no wonder we’re getting fatter and sicker with an amount of sugar in our diets
How Do They Do It To Us?
- The industry hides the sugar in plain sight. It calls it many names and engineered our taste to crave the “High” that sugar gives us over the course of a day.
- Their profits depend on creating the texture, flavour, and smell that will get us hooked on their products.
- Modern food science has created the perfect combinations of fat, salt, and sugar to get us to what is called the “Bliss Point”.
The “Bliss Point” is where the industry reaches our maximum pleasure point to create our cravings for their products.
Bliss Point & Our Obesity
- The Bliss Point created by the food industry has turned us into food junkies.
- We crave their products, not aware that a huge industry is pushing the junk into our veins.
We have no idea we are consuming from 5 to 10 times more sugar what are bodies can handle.
The Human Body
- Our ancestors did not have available to them the amount of sugar that is in the modern diet.
- Our bodies did not evolve over the centuries to consume so much sugar.
It is the cause of the visceral fat around our waist putting us on the path to diabetes, heart disease and our obesity.
Now That You Know!
- You can’t continue in your ignorance now that you know what the industry is doing to you!
- Avoid full-calorie soda, sports drinks, fruit juices and vitamin water. In fact, some fruit juices have more sugar than a can of soda.
- Avoid all foods made from flour that includes, bread, pasta, cakes, pizza.
- Avoid processed food especially breakfast cereals as much as possible and low-fat foods.
Fat does not make you fat, sugar does.
If you are truly ready to take control of your life and lose the fat once and for all get your copy of
“The Ketogenic Diet” and discover the Low Carb Difference!