Top 10 Reasons To Stop Smoking
- 20 Minutes After Quitting- heart rate and blood pressure drop
- 8 Hours After Quitting-
- 1-Carbon monoxide level in the blood drops to normal
- 2- oxygen level in the blood increases to normal
- 48 Hours After Quitting-
- 1- Nerve endings start to regrow
- 2- ability to smell and taste begins to return to normal.
- 2 Weeks to 3 Months After quitting
- 1- Blood circulation improves
- 2- Lung function improves
- 1 to 9 Months After Quitting
- 1- Coughing and shortness of breath improves
2- Cilia start to regain normal function in the lungs, increasing the ability to handle mucus, clean the lungs, and reduce risk of infection.
Years of Health
- 1 Year After Quitting
- Risk of coronary heart disease drops to half that of a smoker
- 5 Years After Quitting
- Stroke risk is reduced to that of a nonsmoker, 5 to 15 years after quitting
- 10 Years After Quitting
- Risk of lung cancer falls to about half that of a person who is still smoking
Risk of cancer of the mouth, throat, oesophagus, bladder, cervix and pancreas decreases.
We have a stop smoking playlist: Either search our channel or click here;
Please subscribe and share this information, it can save someone’s life.