1. Have a clear statement of your goal. Your subconscious
response to definiteness.
2. Have an exact time and date to begin your program.
3. Carry a brief statement of your goal on a 3 X 5 index
card and look at it often each day.
4. Start with small goals, say I would like to lose 5
pounds and set a date to reach this goal.
5. Talk positively to yourself about your goal.
6. Concentrate on one specific challenge at a time.
7. Start behaving as if you have already achieved your
8. Keep a positive attitude, and tell yourself I can do
9. For each five pounds, you lose reward yourself with a
haircut, manicure, bubble bath or some other indulgence
you normally don’t do for yourself.
Please like us on Facebook.com/SaturdayDiet
Go to SaturdayDiet.com to review our new and improved Weight Loss eCourse Packages.