For Heath & Obesity It’s All About Gut Bacteria
New Research On How Some Foods Increase Health Risks
It’s In Meat & Eggs
New research is saying that an essential nutrient found in eggs and meat called Choline may cause blood to become sticky and Inclined to form clots that cause strokes and heart attacks.
- Like Goldilocks too much Choline is bad and too little is just as bad.
In recent research given volunteers more than the recommended Choline of 550 for men and 435 for women showed that their blood was more likely to form clots was reported in the Journal Circulation.
What Is TMAO?
- The report goes on to say that TMAO a compound called trimethylamine N-oxide rose greatly supercharging platelet function and making them more sticky.
- The report is suggesting that the more TMAO in your blood causes changes in your platelets.
It was recommended that you should avoid supplements with Choline unless prescribed by a physician.
- Your daily regiment of Baby Aspirin may have the added benefit reducing TMAO.
- Low dose aspirin may help by altering the makeup of your guts microbial environment.
- Your guts bacteria is important in your bodies fight against obesity and infections.
Commercial probiotics commercially available have not been proven to work on your guts bacteria.
Fact- 80% of your immune system is located in your digestive tract, making a healthy gut a major focal point if you want to achieve optimal health.
Please subscribe and share this information.