Want To Know If You Are Ageing Well?
“We are not making any money off this information we are providing you”
- A simple yet comprehensive indicator of overall cellular wellness, TeloYears lets consumers go beyond counting how many birthdays have passed to understanding how well they’re ageing. It does this by analyzing the length of their telomeres, which is a uniquely insightful measure of the capacity the cells have left to reproduce and thrive.
What Is A Telomere?
Telomerase, also called terminal transferase, is a ribonucleoprotein that adds a species-dependent telomere repeat sequence to the end of telomeres. Telomeres protect the end of the chromosome from DNA damage or from fusion with neighboring chromosomes.
How Much Does It Cost?
- The TeloYears test costs $89 and is available via https://www.teloyears.com. After an order is placed, a test kit is mailed directly to a customer’s doorstep. It includes everything needed to collect just one tiny drop of blood from a finger at home and return the sample to the company’s CLIA-certified laboratory. In two to three weeks, a TeloYears test report arrives that reveals the customer’s:
- Average telomere length and how it compares (on a percentile basis) to others the same age and gender.
- Age in TeloYears, which is calculated as the actual age of a typical man or woman whose telomere length is similar. One’s age in TeloYears can be older or younger than their actual age.
TeloYears results over time by highlighting the difference in actual age and age in TeloYears each time a test is submitted.
- TeloYears is a simple genetic test that reveals the cellular age encoded in people’s DNA so they can know how well they’re aging. Using just one drop of blood from a finger, consumers can discover their age in TeloYears, which can be older or younger than their actual age.
Knowing one’s age in TeloYears is important because it is a simple yet comprehensive indicator of overall cellular wellness. Years of clinical data support the link between telomeres and the aging process, and many studies have been published on the role of telomere length in numerous age-related diseases. A key advantage of telomere length is that it can change over time, unlike other parts of your DNA. So TeloYears can be more actionable than other genetic tests. TeloYears results can be used to set a baseline, then improve and track lifestyle choices including diet, exercise or stress management. The self-knowledge gained from TeloYears can be powerful motivation to achieve healthy aging and for some an affirmation of an already active lifestyle.
Please subscribe and share this information with everyone in your life.